Admission to B.Tech program is based upon scores obtained by the candidate in JEE Main. The basic eligibility criteria for this program is 10+2 with minimum 50% in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
Students can take admission directly in IInd Year if they hold a Diploma in Engineering (recognised by Directorate of Education) or an Undergraduate Degree in Science with Maths.
The application process for the admission is common for all the programs offered by the college is as follows:
- Candidate should log on to the official website of DTE, Madhya Pradesh to register for online counselling.
- Candidate should register through the prescribed form available online upon completion along with the registration fees.
- Candidate should submit or upload the original documents for verification and confirmation of application.
- Once the institute is allotted to the candidate, candidate should visit the campus to complete the admission process.
- At the time of physical counselling at the allotted institute, candidate must bring the relevant documents for verification.