- Counseling & Admission Process
We express our happiness that you have selected MILLENNIUM GROUP Of INSTITUTIONS for admission to develop your child's future because MILLENNIUM Bhopal holds a position among top Educational Group in Madhya Pradesh. These give us the best opportunity for taking the complete responsibility for their future and making them with the ready-to-deploy best talent for the industry and provide them top quality Education and Placements.
Documents Required for Reporting
The candidates have to report to the Institute for admission with following original documents for verification & their photo-copies.
i) Any one ID proof
(Voter ID / Driving License / PAN card / AADHAR Card / Bank Passbook)
ii) 10th Marksheet (Original) with two set of xerox copy
iii) 12th Marksheet (Original) with two set of xerox copy
iv) Graduation markshheet (Original) with two set of xerox copy
v) JEE Mains Score Card (if appeared)
vi) TC (Original) with two set of xerox copy
vii) Migration (Original) with two set of xerox copy
viii) Two recent colored passport size Photographs
ix) Samagra ID
x) Aadhar Card
xi) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
xii) Domicile Certificate
xiii) Income Certificate (if applicable)
Fees required at the time of reporting:
The Candidate will be guided by the Counselling team to complete the admission formalities.
After Completion of the admission formalities, the student should collect the fees receipt and the Admission Slip.
- Diploma :- On the merit of PPT / Merit of 10th
- B.Tech.:- On the merit of JEE (Mains) / Merit of 10 + 2 (PCM)
- M.Tech.:- On the merit of B. E. / B. Tech. With/without GATE
- D.Pharm.:- On the merit of 10 + 2 (PCB)
- B.Pharm.:- On the merit of 10 + 2 (PCB)
- M. Pharm.:- On the merit of B. Pharm.
- B.Sc.:- On the merit of 10 + 2 (PCM)
- B.Com.:- On the merit of 10 + 2 (Commerce / Science)
- BBA:- On the merit of 10 + 2
- BCA On the merit of 10 + 2 (Mathematics/Business Mathematics or Statistics in 10 +2)
- D-Ed: - 10+2 with minimum 50% marks
- B-Ed: - Graduation with 50% marks (45 per cent marks in case of SC/ST candidates)
- M-Ed: - B. Ed. with at least 50% marks from recognized institution.
- B.Sc Nursing:- On the merit of 10+2 (PCB)
- ITI: - On the merit of 10th (10+2 education system with Mathematics and Science)