A competent and professional team of faculty as per norms of AICTE are backing up the steady growth and development of the group. The highly qualified and dedicated faculties, have created an active teaching interface. All the faculty members are one of the best in their respective fields. Many of the faculty are from IITs, NIITs, IIMs and top industries. They also posses rich industrial experience which they share with students, which help them to become a successfull professional. The administrative and supportive staff employed in various offices and laboratories, provide a strong and active support in the smooth functioning of the Institutions.
The Faculty Improvement Programme
The institute take following measures to improve quality of teaching & education.
- Faculty members are sponsored for M.Tech/M. E. and Ph. D. programs.
- Faculty are encouraged to attend summer and winter school organized by AICTE/ ISTE/IITs/RECs/NIITs.
- Members of staff are motivated to participate in national level seminars and conferences/ workshop/short-term training programs to update their knowledge.
Tutor Guardian Scheme
Each totally member is in-charge of a batch of 14 students under Tutor Guardian Scheme run by Institute for monitoring all activities progress and development of each student. Tutor Guardian shall sort out the personal difficulties and guide students as a counselor for betterment. Efforts will be made to pursue & guide students to study well and clear in first attempt only.
• Prof. V.P. Singh, Texas A&M University ,USA
• Prof. V.P. Tyagi, ITT Bombay
• Prof. R.K. Pandey, IIT Delhi
• Prof. R. Shrivastava, IIT Kanpur
• Prof. R.R. Bhargava, IIT Roorkee
• Dr. Ram Prasad, Ex. V.C. Barkatullah University, Bhopal
• Dr. K.K. Pathak, AMPRI, Bhopal
• Prof. C.M. Agrawal, MANIT, Bhopal
• Pror. R.K. Yadava, MNIT, Jaipur
• Prof. P.K. Verina, Director General, MPCOST, Bhopal
• Dr. R.L. S. Yadava, Ex. D.G. (Police), Govt. of Chattishgarh
• Dr .G Singh, V.C. , C. G. Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot
• Shri R.N. Bhargava, Ex. Chief (Planning), CSIR, New Delhi
• Prof Satyendra Narayan , SIT & AL, Canada
• Prof. Bruce Simons , University of Western Sydney, Australia
• Prof. R.P. Singh, MANIT, Bhopal